Friday, July 18, 2008

Scoot, scoot, scoot along

I think I speak for all of us in saying Wednesday's scooter ride was a major highlight of the trip. After walking miles and miles the first 4 days, a set of wheels was a very welcome sight.


Steve happened to be in the city that day so he met up with us for the scooter ride. I'm not discounting Mary's communicating skills, but Steve's fluent Italian was a huge plus in negotiating the Vespa rentals.

We also saw the Pantheon on Wednesday. Of the many churches we saw (and Mary saw even more), this was my favorite. They say when it rains it comes right in the church and down a drain in the center.


No idea what church this is. There are hundreds in the city. I just liked the cross.


Taylor and I went to dinner while Mary had a date with Edward in the piazza. For those of you who have read the Twilight series, you understand.

No comments: