Sunday, July 20, 2008

And the death march continues....

Ok, so it wasn't really a death march, but man! Mary has got some energy! Secretly Taylor and I decided Mary's sprained ankle was a blessing in disguise....at least to us. It's not that I didn't feel horrible that she was in so much pain, but at least she slowed down a bit so we could keep up with her.


We took a little break from all of our walking to rent this 2 (or 3 if you squoosh) person bike and ride around the Villa Borghese.


Apparently Taylor and I were having some fun on the bike.


Everywhere we went we came across nuns. I'm not sure why but I just found them so cute.


Another piazza...I don't remember the name. They are all over the city!


I believe this is the only photo of all 3 of us....taken on our way home after wandering the city lost for hours. Apparently Via Julia and Via Julio are not the same street.

3 comments:

D said...

Here at the family reunion, I got the link from Taylor and pulled up the blog on my laptop for all to see. We thought they were all fabulous, but I think everyone's favourite was photo #2 from this entry.

There was a lot of whooping, as I recall.

-Derek

kimmy girl said...

they look so good! jamie! good work!!!!!!! all those hours went to good use! my favorite is taylor as carry grant.

KC said...

Awesome pictures--my Italy photos look nothing like this :) We rented one of those bikes when we went to Cape May a couple of months ago, and it scared me to death--but after I got over the fear factor, it was a lot of fun...