Friday, July 18, 2008

Italia, Ciao!

Our last day was spent shopping and roaming the city (no pun intented).



Mary gave new meaning to the term rapid fire. We just wanted one photo of us dancing, but we got a whole photo montage. I made them into a little video...hope you enjoy (because it took me hours!)


But Taylor and I didn't have all of the fun...Mary got her share of dancing.


Delicious!


On the last day Taylor got a little camera happy. My face probably says what you are feeling now....enough with the photos!!

4 comments:

Sue said...

I loved them!!

schwerwolf said...

I was planning a trip to Italy, but due to the comprehensiveness of your photo blog, I cannot imagine seeing anything I haven't seen before. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just went to Italy last year and my photos don't look anything like this. Great job! Do you mind if I use a few and call them my own?!?!?

Unknown said...

Jamie-Nice photos. I have been to most of those places in Italy...but my photos don't look ANYTHING like that. Who is Taylor...? :)