Friday, August 19, 2011

Venice

The entire trip I was really excited to visit Venice, especially to photograph it.

<span class=

Ryan and I woke up early the first morning to catch the good light. Sadly, all we got was a heavy layer of fog.



<span class=

But we made the best of it and had a fun morning capturing the city.



<span class=

The fog gave it a bit of a surreal feeling.



<span class=

The clock in San Marco Square.



<span class=

You can't go to Venice without getting a photo of a gondolier.



<span class=

Or his boat.



<span class=

We took a long walk to a little pier that had some significance that I can't remember.



<span class=

Our perfect travel companions!



<span class=

Our last stop was Rome. By this point I was tired of photographing (and I had tons of photos from our previous trip to Rome), but we did manage to get this one.


It only took me 2 years, but I finally managed to finish posting our trip. Thanks Packers for making it a memorable one!

No comments: