Monday, March 2, 2009

Wedding Photos....Part One

A huge thanks to Matthew Turley for flying out to New York to take these amazing photographs. And also to Taylor, for enduring the 7 hour long photoshoot....with a smile (a surprisingly good one) on his face the whole time. You're the best!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


The colors didn't quite translate on the blog, but you get the point. Part two soon to come....

10 comments:

D said...

Fantastic photos. You guys look great and the scenery really can't be beat. It's too bad Tay doesn't have a big, bushy beard in any of these photos.

ivyk said...

Who ON EARTH TOOK THESE? This is the most beautiful set of photos ever. My standard is now set far too high - oh heaven help me:)
PS No joke that bridge in central park is where I will have engagement photos. Straight out of the Tiffany book.

Alissa said...

I love them. Can't wait to see part 2.

Jocie said...

The one where he is holding your dress up is my favorite. It always is. It is just so sweet!

Unknown said...

These are all so beautiful! Just amazing!

Campbell Family said...

Jamie, you look amazing and the pictures are beautiful! It's fun to see you... congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Love them!

Meg said...

Hey Jamie - I love the pictures...you look beautiful! I haven't seen you in forever and was sorry to miss your reception. Hope you're doing well!

Kimberley said...

I just linked to your blog from facebook- hope you don't feel like I'm inturding but I love your pictures! You are such a beautiful bride and great couple!!! Congrats again!

familia Bybaran said...

Wow! These are unbelievable! I am actually a huge fan of Matt Turley. I love his stuff. I didn't know that he did wedding pictures though. Man, I wish I could go back and have him do mine.